What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recommendations for a root cause analysis template for a small company

Started by , Feb 11 2019 07:12 PM
4 Replies

Does anyone recommend a certain root cause analysis template for a small company?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun? Recommendations for Certification Bodies
[Ad]

I don't have a template but this SOP may help

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Thanks - this helps!

Tavish101 - it may be best to also follow-up with the RCA method recognized by your facility's certification/certifying body. My facility recently underwent our annual BRC Audit and we received a non-conformity for not conducting an RCA according to their acceptable methods. It looks like the SOP that Scampi provided is drafted according to the "Fishbone Method." This is a good one to use for more complex RCAs. There is also the "5 Why Method" where you pose the situation and ask "why did this happen" over and over again until you can no longer ask "why." Both of these are accepted by BRC (here is a learning tool to understand RCA https://images.templ...se-Analysis.pdf

I hope this helps!

I have used this template for years and it has been a successful. The first page is a fillable table that you can add rows to.

Hope this helps!

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun? Recommendations for Certification Bodies Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification Recommendations for Label Software Recommendations Salt presence verification Requesting Datalogger Recommendations Recommendations for a data logger