What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC v8 final version gap analysis

Started by , Feb 20 2019 09:21 AM
4 Replies

Does anyone have the gap analysis for the final version of BRC v8? I have the gap analysis for the draft v8 but noticed there are a few changes from the draft to the final.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures
[Ad]

It's a paid-for copyrighted document so shouldn't be posted here - you can purchase it from the BRC Bookshop: https://www.brcbooks...nges/c-24/p-454

Nonetheless, it sounds like you're probably already certified, so you can access it for free through BRC Participate.

See also similar thread here: https://www.ifsqn.co...-8/#entry137908

Thanks, I've had a look and found their interpretation guide but what I want ideally is a document which has the version 8 standard with the new clauses/alternations highlighted. At the moment I'm having to manually compare version 7 to 8 to spot the changes. 

The "guide to key changes" document that I linked is just that - you get the clauses to the two standards laid out in adjacent columns, with the new/modified clauses in red text so you can clearly see exactly what has changed. There is a further column of commentary on the change, which gives a bit of useful insight but isn't really a replacement for the actual interpretation guide.

It is also available for free in Participate, but I don't think I can give a direct link as there is no "public" area - one has to be logged in to see it.

Perfect, thank you very much. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Sampling plan and risk analysis FSVP Hazard Analysis Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System