What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP template for acidified rice production

Started by , Feb 21 2019 02:19 AM
7 Replies

Hi everyone, i am new here, nice to meet you all. 

i need to establish a HACCP (Codex) plan for an acidified rice production plant.

Can anyone share a template with me?

Also i would like to ask, basically, what PRPs should be included before drafting the plan?

thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

where is the plant and is the rice a part of something else - like rice wraps using seaweed?

Hi SQFconsultant,

The plant is located in Thailand. It only produces acidified rice and supplies to the local japanese restaurant for further sushi making.

thank you.

BR,

QALOVER

Attaching a sushi rice example from California.  It's a bit old but perhaps can help.

Attached Files

1 Thank

Hi tahoeskier,

Thank you for the attached files, I'll try to follow the guidelines there.

BR 

QALOVER

Also, I would like to ask, is there any reference articles / supporting documents about the temperature control and time control of acidified rice??

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, i am new here, nice to meet you all. 

i need to establish a HACCP (Codex) plan for an acidified rice production plant.

Can anyone share a template with me?

Also i would like to ask, basically, what PRPs should be included before drafting the plan?

thank you in advance.

Hi QALover,

The files in this Post may be additionally useful -

https://www.ifsqn.co...shi/#entry56817

1 Thank

Hi QALover,

The files in this Post may be additionally useful -

https://www.ifsqn.co...shi/#entry56817

Hi Charles.C,

Thank you so much for the document. It helps.
I'm just wondering how should I set the critical limit as so many reference pH number out there. 
And my case is that, i just supply the sushi rice without any toppings/fillings, so could I set a bit higher e.g pH < 4.6? 

BR,
QALOVER

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?