What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best Training Software Apps, Web based programs?

Started by , Mar 01 2019 03:29 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

I am looking to improve our training systems with some technology. We want to utilize app driven training to supplment our videos and written programs.

Please recommend what programs have been a success at your plant.

Ideally we would like to design the programs on a PC in a browser or app and have it run on a browser or Ipad.

Thank you kindly for your guidance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What Audit Software are you using? Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company
[Ad]

Hello,

I am looking to improve our training systems with some technology. We want to utilize app driven training to supplment our videos and written programs.

Ideally we would like to design the programs on a PC in a browser or app and have it run on a browser or Ipad.

Hello,

For our refresher training this year, I had utilized Kahoot. You can make your own quizzes, it engages the employees being trained, and it gives some competition and camaraderie between all of them because there are scores involved. You can always take the scores off, or even break people into teams. I know universities use it for classes like statistics.  

Similar Discussion Topics
What Audit Software are you using? Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training