What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recommendations for a data logger

Started by , Mar 13 2019 08:32 PM
7 Replies

hello All,

we are producing canned vegetables. I'm looking for data logger to view our process. We had ebro data logger but do you know any other alternatives. Working temperature 0-121 Celcius.

thanks in advance...

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun? Recommendations for Certification Bodies
[Ad]

Don't know if these will work for you

I use MadgeTech in the freezers

Omega dataloggers in the bed roasters and ellab track sense on the dry roasters

Research if these can work for you

Some jobs ago I was using Ellab temperature data loggers to full satisfaction: www.ellab.com

thank you for your advices. Omega seems to be a cheap and effective choice. I got a good reference from a colleague. he satisfied with the product. 

Hoiki thermos logger

We use Bios Professional 

I’m not sure if my current temperature data logger would work for you but I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of loggers that are available in the market that would be exactly what you might need.

Bump because we just got a new refrigerated trailer to park in our yard and I don't want chart recorders any more.  NO MORE CHARTS!!!!!

WiFi doesn't reach that far, so need USB.  Need display.  Need calibration cert.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun? Recommendations for Certification Bodies Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification Recommendations for Label Software Recommendations Salt presence verification Requesting Datalogger Recommendations Drain Sanitation Recommendations