What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing about my self.

Started by , Mar 20 2019 09:42 AM
2 Replies

My Career Objective: 

Career in ‘‘Food & Beverage Industry’’ as ‘‘Quality Controller & Assurance’’ with a goal oriented and knowledge base realm. Want to build career in a challenging position within progressive organization, employing and pertaining to utilize my experience, technical skills and creativity. Also want to make a career rather just a job and to face the challenges in all aspects.A career in ‘‘Food & Beverage Industry’’ as ‘‘Quality Controller & Assurance’’ with a goal oriented and knowledge base realm. Want to build career in a challenging position within progressive organization, employing and pertaining to utilize my experience, technical skills and creativity. Also want to make a career rather just a job and to face the challenges in all aspects.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum masumbillah. I get the inkling you may be searching for a job ;)  best of luck if that's the case.

1 Thank

Interesting place to put a resume - bold too - I like it!

Welcome!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk