What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Correct term for assurance document

Started by , Mar 20 2019 08:50 PM
1 Reply

I'm working on a Packaging Supplier Approval Questionnaire and have a question. Which is the best term:

Letter of Conformity

Letter of Conformance

Letter of Compliance

Certificate of Conformity

Certificate of Conformance

Certificate of Compliance

Declaration of Conformity

Declaration of Conformance

Declaration of Compliance

within United States (FDA) regulations? Google blends the results too much.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector? Is PDCA the correct methodology for ISO22000? Is there any way to correct over usage of Carmoisne E122 colorant in prepared guava juice? Correct my hazard analysis plan for Salt table industry
[Ad]

Hi Hank,

My company sells plastic sacks to EU and US.

For EU, we prepare Declaration of Compliance according to EC 1935/2004.

For US, we only issue Letter of Guaranty as here if the customer asks.

Btw, ISO says that the conformity with legal regulations is sometimes called compliance.

Hope this help.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector? Is PDCA the correct methodology for ISO22000? Is there any way to correct over usage of Carmoisne E122 colorant in prepared guava juice? Correct my hazard analysis plan for Salt table industry Correct micro testing to ensure safety of RTE edible cookie dough (no egg) What is the correct temperature for a pie, samoli and croissant packaging area? What is the correct receiving temperature for fish and seafood products? Is it technically correct to call BBQ processing as cooking? What is the correct serving size of a breakfast cereal product for 1-3 year old children?