What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP quantitative calculation of physical hazard

Started by , Mar 23 2019 12:35 PM
1 Reply

Thanks Gerard. i posted new topic can you help me on that. 

What is the bases for quantitative risk assessment calculation for physical hazards. File attached herewith......

thanks in advance

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi BGorti,

I just came to say;

It known to me as, the significance comes when the potential adverse effects and levels at which the risk may occur by determining a particular dose/size/level/magnitude of the physical hazard entity and not causally mentioning an event of concern. Simply you have to provide some quantitative data like the minimum, maximum, tolerance level,-size etc. 

Good day!

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?