What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FCE & SID# exporting extra virgin olive oil in cans

Started by , Apr 26 2019 06:26 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone, and thanks a lot for the answers in advance, I have to export extra virgin olive oil in cans, the importer says I have to do these documents, could you direct me to the right links? Also for the study of legislation ?? Thank you very much I don't know where to start ...

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand Does there need to be a minimum percentage of olive oil in the product to advertise on the label? Shelf life of black olives thermally sealed in cans with no preservatives What approvals are required for Exporting to Hong Kong? Is an olive oil spray with soy lecithin as ingredient an allergen?
[Ad]

Good morning
I am happy to tell you that I succeeded in my work, is it possible to remove the post? Greetings!

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand Does there need to be a minimum percentage of olive oil in the product to advertise on the label? Shelf life of black olives thermally sealed in cans with no preservatives What approvals are required for Exporting to Hong Kong? Is an olive oil spray with soy lecithin as ingredient an allergen? What Certification is required for exporting to the US? Will we need Phytosanitary Certification for exporting? Virgin Coconut Oil Color Change Garbage Cans - do they need lids? Exporting to Mexico