What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Specification for Metal

Started by , May 03 2019 07:30 PM
0 Reply

I am being asked to provide my Engineering team a specification for metal to assist in setting up vision systems.  I am referencing the attached document.  Has anyone else in the plastic packaging industry had success setting metal specifications?  Mostly what we see is metal dust due to wear on molds or parts handling equipment.  When we get larger pieces of metal, it is easy to see in our process and machines can be shut down quickly.  

Due to the speed of our industry and the vision system going in, I would like to provide my Engineering team a confident spec to work from and improve our process to prevent our customers from having contamination issues.  TIA

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
2.3.2.9 Specification FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
2.3.2.9 Specification FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet? What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification? Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement Specification for Cleaning and Sanitizing Cloths Standard Specification Sheet BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification