What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Master cleaning schedule

Started by , May 08 2019 09:24 PM
5 Replies

Hi all,

Is it required to state in a master cleaning schedule what type of record is being generated as evidence that the schedule is being followed for each area?

I have seen some of the documents already uploaded in this forum and I'm totally comfortable with how mines is set up, however,  I have gotten suggestions that the logs etc should be included so I wanted confirmation to the validity of that suggestion given that it is a schedule.

Thanks in advance.

S.M

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Master Batch Records Templates Bulk density - Master Specification creation Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case?
[Ad]

Hi Smarshall,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

The short answer would be no, a master schedule is normally a matrix. Having said that I don't think it is a bad idea to reference the procedure and record, this could be in an appendix or additional columns on the end. This would help avoid confusion and avoid someone having to look elsewhere to find the corresponding procedure/record.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Hi all,

Is it required to state in a master cleaning schedule what type of record is being generated as evidence that the schedule is being followed for each area?

I have seen some of the documents already uploaded in this forum and I'm totally comfortable with how mines is set up, however,  I have gotten suggestions that the logs etc should be included so I wanted confirmation to the validity of that suggestion given that it is a schedule.

Thanks in advance.

S.M

Space is always a problem IMEX but this semi-master matrix illustrates abbreviated methods/refs -

Department 1 cleaning schedule.doc   44KB   726 downloads

(source unsure, maybe here)

2 Likes2 Thanks

Thank you Charles and Tony.

This looks like a great start point! It has all the necessary headings.

Hi S,

No, it is not required but it definitely comes in handy during an audit. Personally, I like to keep sanitation logs specific to sanitation and kept in the MSS binder behind the schedule and SSOP. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Master Batch Records Templates Bulk density - Master Specification creation Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case? Master Case Labels Advice on what to include on our Master Chemical List? Master Sanitation Schedule Dietary Supplement Repacker requirements such as the Master Manufacturing Record MCS-Master Cleaning Schedule