What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$

Started by , May 09 2019 02:50 PM
Previous Page 1

And the winners are,,,

48 Replies

IFSQN are delighted to announce a new 'free to enter' photo competition with great cash prizes on offer. 

To enter simply grab a beard net (beard snood) and take a photo of yourself wearing it in a weird, wonderful or innovative location then upload it to this topic.

The competition has the following cash prizes on offer.

1st prize:       $250
2nd prize:      $100

3rd prize:         $50

The rules:

1. Free to enter

2. Maximum 3 different photo submissions per member

3. Must be a photo of yourself

4. No photo-shopping / editing of photographs

5. Maximum file size 2mb

6. File type GIF, JPG or PNG

7. Closing date for entries Friday, August 30, 2019

8. Prize winners will be chosen by IFSQN management

9. Prize winners will be announced at the IFSQN Food Safety Live online conference on Wednesday, September 04, 2019.

10. Winning photos may be used for promotional purposes

If you have a question please ask in this thread.

Post your photos in this thread.

Happy Snapping. 

Regards,

Simon

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

The other day I stumbled across the photos of the hairnet comp from a few years ago, glad to see this post!   :thumbup:

Love the idea Simon and eventually photos. 

I mentioned it to the Plant Manager, maybe we'll use this as an excuse involving everyone here at our plant! This thread may get bombarded lol 

1 Like

I mentioned it to the Plant Manager, maybe we'll use this as an excuse involving everyone here at our plant! This thread may get bombarded lol 

That would be good. I was thinking the same thing. Now if someone would do a wedding photo with beard nets - that would be amazing

The hairnet photo competition generated a lot of interest and fun, so I thought why not run it again with a twist.

Don't forget to pack your beard net on your summer vacation....and don't leave home without it. :smile:

#nobeardrequired

Regards,
Simon

Damn, I should have packed one in my luggage. I'm sure I could have come up with something while here in Vietnam.

Marshall

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
1 Like

Hey Simon, can people still participate if they come from places with weird and restrictive contests laws?

I'm specifically thinking of the province of Québec in Canada.

Hey Simon, can people still participate if they come from places with weird and restrictive contests laws?

I'm specifically thinking of the province of Québec in Canada.

Hi LDG_Honey, this is a private contest, not a lotery - therefore Quebec law on Lotery doesn't apply.

1 Like2 Thanks

Thanks Denis.

Hi All,

What if we are female and don't wear beard nets?

Should we still post ourselves? or can we post a picture of a male on our plant?

Hi All,

What if we are female and don't wear beard nets?

Should we still post ourselves? or can we post a picture of a male on our plant?

I highly expect the competition is open to both male and female, bearded and non-bearded :smile: 

All genders welcome, no beard required. :smile:

I'd forgot about this.

Photos anyone?

Hmm...not a single entry. :crybaby:

Perhaps not many are aware of it - could it be pinned somehow or made clearer on the main page?

I have intension to enter and a plan to somewhat hide identity (my bosses may frown upon my posts here in a business-paranoia sense) before the end of the month.

Question - if I enter 3 photos and am the sole participant, am I eligible for all 3 prizes? :spoton:

Question - if I enter 3 photos and am the sole participant, am I eligible for all 3 prizes? :spoton:

I had plans to bring a beard net to the main events of the previous months (even the birth of my daughter!) but i keep forgetting.

I still can attend some weird events in the next weeks, don't claim victory just yet!

That's it - I'm climbing in the tortilla oven today...

1 Like

This is better. :thumbup:

im hoping that no one else jumps on this

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

So here's my submission.

It is the weirdest and most wonderfull place I frequented this summer.

I can't wait to see everyones submissions, it's going to be great!

Attached Files

4 Likes1 Thank

Awesome. :thumbup:

Not sure if my initial snood picture idea will be feasible now, but here's two entries anyhow. I got some curious looks from people :ejut: (and wet shorts...misjudged  a wave)

Attached Files

1 Like

You should have got right in there buddy. :smile:

Cheers,

Simon

1 Like

Well now I'm regretting not uploading this however many weeks ago it was that I took it - mountain biking on Dartmoor.

I too got some very weird looks, so thought it best to reassure people by saying "don't worry, the area isn't too contagious any more" :ejut:

Attached Files

2 Likes

I too got some very weird looks, so thought it best to reassure people by saying "don't worry, the area isn't too contagious any more" :ejut:

:lol: Wish I went with that too, I was pondering what I could plausibly say to oncoming walkers and cyclists :wacko:

Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package