What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does food plastics require a HACCP plan or manual?

Started by , Jun 06 2019 11:30 AM
2 Replies

Hello, i am preparing a haccp plan and manual for rbdpo plant but we also manufacture the plastics, i was wondering if i need to prepare a plan for that too. Your help will be highly appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Yes.

1 Thank

Yes for sure you do.

The requirements for a food packaging manufacturer are clearly defined by standards such as the below.  At the links you can download a PDF version of the BRC standard.  There are other packaging standards, SQF, IFS, FSSC, but essentially the requirements are similar.  There is no escape!

BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials Issue 5

BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials Issue 6 is in development and will be issued in the near furure.

Regards,

Simon

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?