What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Storage & Distribution Merge with FSEP

Started by , Jul 23 2019 12:33 AM
4 Replies

Hello, 

I am hoping for some guidance from those who may have already successfully completed what I am trying to do, I have an existing HACCP Plan which is based off of CFIA's FSEP (Food Safety Enhanced Program) and I am in the process of creating or updating our plan to include SQF Code 8.1 Storage & Distribution,for third party storage, but am finding myself stumped on how to. 

If you keep the FSEP, where do you put that you are meeting the requirements of the SQF Code? I have never seen a completed SQF plan, and  I feel I am struggling with how it all connects or blends. 

Any assistance or help is greatly appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9
[Ad]

You can create a cross reference document for SQF and FSEP.

The SQF requirements side by side with FSEP requirements and the program which addresses the similar requirement. This can also be a very good tool to use for gap analysis if you are just implementing SQF so you know what else are you are missing from your current program to be compliant with SQF.

1 Like1 Thank

Reading through FSEP really fast, it looks like some things require more detail than SQF, like training, but many things require less than SQF.  Personally, I would push to hire a consultant who has done both!

To set up a secure wireless network, you can use the www.routerlogin.net web address for Netgear Firmware update. But if routerlogin.net is not working then you can contact our technical support team. We will guide you and resolve the issue for you.

Are you facing issues while doing the linksys extender setup-xxx? Here are the troubleshooting tips from the table of experts to help you make your Linksys WiFi device connect to linksys router access.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule