What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HARPC Plan with CCP for seasonings

Started by , Jul 25 2019 08:20 PM
3 Replies

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to identify some CP/ CCPs for a seasoning (spices/ breading/ marinades) company. I am stuck, does anyone have a HACCP plan for a seasoning company I could look at. 

Are there pertinent pathogens I should be concerned about besides (Listeria spp, Salmonella spp)

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? HARPC HA - ready-to-cook finished good but lethality steps Product with fish: HACCP or HARPC Software for both HACCP and HARPC Risk Assessments in HACCP, and HARPC
[Ad]

Hi Njaquino,

The below thread is a few years old now and some updated info may be available, but perhaps a good starting point:

https://www.ifsqn.co...accp#entry63390

1 Like

What kind of marinades. A potential CCP could be metal detection as well.

What kind of marinades. A potential CCP could be metal detection as well.

Meat and chicken marinades. I have identified metal detection for all seasonings (spice/ breading/ marinades). 

Similar Discussion Topics
FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? HARPC HA - ready-to-cook finished good but lethality steps Product with fish: HACCP or HARPC Software for both HACCP and HARPC Risk Assessments in HACCP, and HARPC Differences between HACCP and HARPC Specialty Coffee Roasting HACCP/HARPC and FSVP Including Food Defense and Food Fraud Hazards in HARPC HACCP/HARPC/FSMA Hazard Analysis Seasoning Manufacture & HARPC