What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to conduct a product recall

Started by , Aug 05 2019 07:15 PM
0 Reply

How to conduct a product recall

Start Time: 15.48 PM London, 10.48 AM New York

Peg Ray, Technical Services Manager North America, AIB International

Nobody wants to be involved in a product recall, but every food operation needs to plan and prepare to handle such an event.  In this toolbox talk, we will discuss the components we need to have considered and prepared our team to execute, to ensure that such a crisis event will be effectively managed.  Being able to move quickly to retrieve all affected material and maintain targeted communications to all stakeholders affected by the event, will ensure that repairs to company reputation can be initiated and restore consumer confidence in the brand.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Quaker Recall Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Quaker Recall Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product?