What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to IFSQN

Started by , Aug 13 2019 11:43 AM
1 Reply

Hi All.

I am Gary from the uk. I am a time served mulitskilled  engineer, who has been in the food industry for more than 30 years. I have transitioned through various rolls within the food industry over my years. For the past 19 years with Lofthouse of Fleetwood Ltd ( Fisherman's Friend Lozenges) For the past 4 years I have been in the roll of Technical training and competence assessor. Responsible for food safety and equipment training on site with some 400 employees. I have currently attended 2 webinars with ISFQN and thought it time to say hello to you all  :biggrin: 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook
[Ad]

Hi All.

I am Gary from the uk. I am a time served mulitskilled  engineer, who has been in the food industry for more than 30 years. I have transitioned through various rolls within the food industry over my years. For the past 19 years with Lofthouse of Fleetwood Ltd ( Fisherman's Friend Lozenges) For the past 4 years I have been in the roll of Technical training and competence assessor. Responsible for food safety and equipment training on site with some 400 employees. I have currently attended 2 webinars with ISFQN and thought it time to say hello to you all  :biggrin:

Hi Gary,

Nice to hear from you and Welcome to the Forum ! :Welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN