What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello IFSQN Community

Started by , Aug 29 2019 10:15 AM
4 Replies

Hello,

I am in the industry for 5 years and still learning. I was in FMCG (frozen meat, dressings, sauces) until recently I tried food service (cooked meals), though they are in the same food industry, I think that there are different styles in dealing with the challenges.

I've visited this forum for the last two years and learned a lot from it. I decided to join the group in the hopes to return the favor and maybe can be of help to others and of course to learn more.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

HI Dracksaw, welcome :welcome:

Welcome Dracksaw!

Welcome to the group Dracksaw :welcome:

Welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN New to the community Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN