What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Posters for rules on personal hygiene of staff

Started by , Sep 02 2019 09:57 AM
5 Replies

Hello, I am in need of a poster to put up in the locker rooms in my company that would cover all aspects of the personal hygiene rules in the BRC Food Safety standard. I would like it to be more picture based and not much text on it.

What kind of poster are you using in your company? 

I am not much of a graphic designer, so making it by myself I would say is my last option  :biggrin:  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Platform or software for creating posters Food Safety and Quality Posters Do Food Safety Signs and Posters need to be document controlled? Food safety banners or posters Does anyone have a good source for buying food safety posters and stickers?
[Ad]

We use photos of the employees on how they should do personal hygiene. Sometimes when they see someone they know on the photo they tend to notice posters more, based on our experience. Sometimes it motivates them. We actually took photos of our employees doing those. Or we download photos from google there were photos with  high resolutions that you can use for posters, most of them are free.

Then we use some text to indicate time example photo of washing their hands, it says 20mins. 

Hope this helps! 

Ive also used pictures of employees doing what needs to be done and hang them up with simple text. See it as a one step, One picture is good and the other one is incorrect and talk about it under the picture.

That would be one big poster. :rolleyes:

Indeed to have all of the 'BRC Food Safety personal hygiene requirements' on one piece of paper would be a very large poster. I would suggest breaking it down and having relevant parts of the requirements in the areas that are applicable. I.e, changing procedure at changing points, hand washing at sinks, personal items at lockers and so on.

The following websites have some posters that might be useful.

https://www.safetypo...safety-posters/

https://www.foodsafe...nt/posters.html

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Platform or software for creating posters Food Safety and Quality Posters Do Food Safety Signs and Posters need to be document controlled? Food safety banners or posters Does anyone have a good source for buying food safety posters and stickers? Thumbtacks OK for hanging Posters ? Two COVID-19 Posters Anyone have any idea for posters on allergen content of vending machines? Posters for Personal hygiene Could anybody provide me with posters on food safety?