What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can I count the Certification Body mock recall as a mock recall?

Started by , Sep 10 2019 08:55 PM
2 Replies

FSMA recommends 2 mock recalls per year. If I do a mock recall for an audit company can that count as one of the recalls? We are audited by several different groups and each wants to do a mock recall. Our current manual says we will do 2 a year. I would like to do one "self initiated" one and use one from a CB to count as our 2.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 SQF Mock Recalls
[Ad]

Yes.  Need to make sure you save all records and follow same process as you normally would.

1 Thank

Hi Patti.garcia,

Agree with Ryan M, doesn't matter you do it yourself or from CB, both will count as two mock recalls from your factory.

Regards

Mahantesh 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 SQF Mock Recalls The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef