What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP for Infant Formula

Started by , Sep 12 2019 01:21 PM
4 Replies

Hello,

I came across this document below and was wondering, if infant formula GMP is the only one that has a separate set of GMPs or there are other food products that have separate GMPs as well.

https://www.canada.c...rmula-2006.html

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you so much

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to calculate the juice content from formula? HACCP for Infant formula Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Vietnam regulations on food additives in infant formula Formula for cost of non-conformance
[Ad]

Hi Arahman

All food product manufacturing plant expected to have documented GMP plan.

The infant formula GMP programs are designed in several documents due to sensitivity of the targeted population

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Australia

1 Thank

Hello Dr Khan,

Thank you. We have a documented GMP(importer distributer company). I guess I was just asking if there are other food products with separate or specific GMP requirements as well as infant formula.

Hi Arahman

All food product manufacturing plant expected to have documented GMP plan.

The infant formula GMP programs are designed in several documents due to sensitivity of the targeted population

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Australia

In the US there is Seafood HACCP and Juice HACCP specified in Federal law.

1 Thank

The only other with its own specific GMP in Canada I can come across is http://www.inspectio...0/1340637184931

which it seems is redundant after SFCR  :unsure:

Thank you:) 

Similar Discussion Topics
How to calculate the juice content from formula? HACCP for Infant formula Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Vietnam regulations on food additives in infant formula Formula for cost of non-conformance Does anyone have the whistleblower full 34 page report from Abbot Labs formula facility? Use de-oiled Lecithin as instantizer for powdered infant formula Cleaning in production infant formula Staph detect infant formula, what action should we take? Do we have to announce formula changes with allergen additions?