What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do you create a Quality Plan using the HACCP Plan process steps?

Started by , Sep 25 2019 12:33 AM
3 Replies

Hello All,

I am unsure if I am over thinking the entire Quality Plan for SQF Quality Code or not. But please just help me out. Do I take our current HACCP Plans and use those process steps to create our quality plan?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Packing process for a new beverage HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6
[Ad]

Before I answer, a question please --- is your company already certified (just not with the quality component)?

Thanks and welcome to the forums!

We are already SQF Certified and going for Quality code now.

The plant where I work is SQF Food Safety certified and Quality certified (previously Level 2 and Level 3).

Using the HACCP approach to quality is similar to what you did for food safety:

• Flowchart to show where quality issues may occur.
  • RIsk analysis of all quality issues.
  • Control programs for all quality issues.
  • etc.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Packing process for a new beverage HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan?