What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Improving GMP and sanitation in dried products manufacturing

Started by , Sep 27 2019 05:57 AM
3 Replies

Hello!

Who's member here that is working on a dried products manufacturing? Is your company already a certified in BRC issue 8.. maybe we can exchange some ideas on how to improve our procedures specifically in GMP and sanitation program. or thus anyone here already have an idea for the PRP's validation template and risk assessment :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training BRC Clause 1.1.2 Packaging - Improving the culture of the workforce Ideas for improving preventive maintenance and machine reliability
[Ad]

You mean, part of your process is drying wet materials?

Hello hank major,

I work in a dried fruits industry sir, and as part of the requirement for the upcoming brc audit is prp's validation.. and i need a reference or a template on how they work or established their prp's validation. :)

I'm afraid I don't have any experience in that field.  Sorry.

Similar Discussion Topics
Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training BRC Clause 1.1.2 Packaging - Improving the culture of the workforce Ideas for improving preventive maintenance and machine reliability Improving quality of cakes and slices by adding Rosemary Extract Reducing Waste & Improving Efficiencies In Product Inspection Management Review and Improving Food Safety Culture SOP Improving food safety culture – a case study Reducing Waste & Improving Efficiencies In Product Inspection