What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Example Procedure for Management of Services

Started by , Oct 14 2019 12:00 PM
4 Replies

Hello from South Africa - i have just been audited on Stage 2 FSSC 

1 of the findings was on Management of Services Procedure.

Please if somebody can help with an example of this Procedure for Management of Services.

Thank You

Nikkie

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food loss and waste procedure Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan
[Ad]

Hi Kelpak,

I think its about how you manage your service providers, example- Pest control, AMC etc.

Hi Kelpak,

I think its about how you manage your service providers, example- Pest control, AMC etc.

Thanks

Please can I have an example of Procedure for Management of Services

Thanks

Please can I have an example of Procedure for Management of Services

HI,

Please find the attached procedure, its a simple procedure, you can add some more points which suits your requirements.

Regards

Mahantesh

Attached Files

3 Thanks

Hi

Is anyone kind enough to share an example Service Level Agreement specifically for External Maintenance Contractors?

We're a food factory and don't have an in-house maintenance team. All of our maintenance is done by external contractors and as part of FSSC requirements, I need to put in place service level agreements with them. Just need a starting point of what these type of agreements with service providers look like. 

Regards,

Denise

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food loss and waste procedure Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. How do you manage your food safety management system?