What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP & GMP Manual for Rice Premix Kernel and Fortification

Started by , Oct 16 2019 01:59 PM
2 Replies

Dear User,

Good day. We are starting a new company of Rice fortification and manufacturing rice premix kernel. And now we need to implement HACCP and GMP in our factory, So, If anyone can help me regarding the above mentioned subject.

Thanking you,

Rabiul

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

We can, however we are not currently traveling to Bangladesh.

Look for a food safety/FSMS/HACCP/GMP Consulting concern as they should be able to assist onsite.

Dear User,

Good day. We are starting a new company of Rice fortification and manufacturing rice premix kernel. And now we need to implement HACCP and GMP in our factory, So, If anyone can help me regarding the above mentioned subject.

Thanking you,

Rabiul

Hi rabiul,

Are you seeking reference material regarding haccp/GMP for your titled products ?

GMP is primarily generic consisting of, for example, procedures based on the US system - 

https://gmpguide.com/food-gmp.htm

Generic haccp material is also available on-line but will require some technical background to readily understand, eg -

https://myhaccp.food...duction-myhaccp

Specific haccp material for your product/process will require further searching.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?