What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 9001:2015 Management Review

Started by , Oct 19 2019 10:27 AM
1 Reply

HI IFSQN ,

I am waqas and i am working in hospitality industry (cafetaria)

i want to know that how I will cover management review input in upcoming Audit

in management review input 10 main point which is necessary to be covered in MRCM how but unable to cover please guide and sahre document for help.regard and thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens
[Ad]

Hello Waqas

The managment review of any quality system has to be through and should be able to provide accurate information of the quality system performance for the business. these are few points which you can include

1. Is the quality policy is still current and singed by the top manager

2. Customer complaints review

3.supplier's performance review\

4. audit reports and how many non- conformances' still not closed from the last audits

5. staff training

6. Premises and equipment cleaning results

7. Internal audits results

8. verification activities

9. calibrations of equipment record

10.reconfirmation of process diagrams and hazard analysis 

kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

MD
Halal International Service

Australia

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise?