What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Access to BRC interpretation guide issue 8

Started by , Oct 21 2019 09:24 AM

I've replied on the link. If you're not in a hurry I'll have a more thorough look into it tomorrow and let you know if I find anything more concrete

Thank you very much for all the help !

7 Replies

Greetings, 

I am currently doing an MSc internship in a company that is BRC certified and for academic purposes i would like to have access to BRC interpretation guide issue 8.

I would like to know if being the company certified, can i get free access to it by the BRC Participate, or does the company still have to buy it on BRC Bookshop?

Thank you very much.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Badge access door system and Food Safety I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything What are access points for raw materials, semi-finished products and open products? Short-Term Contractor Access Are there any regulations stating how many people can have write access to documents?
[Ad]

Yes, all certified companies pay for Participate membership as part of the certification fee now, so they will be able to access the interpretation guide for you.

1 Thank

The Technical Manager probably has a login, if not they can register with the site code. Participate has a wealth of useful stuff, I'd recommend having a look around on there at the other documents too 

1 Thank

The Technical Manager probably has a login, if not they can register with the site code. Participate has a wealth of useful stuff, I'd recommend having a look around on there at the other documents too 

Yes, all certified companies pay for Participate membership as part of the certification fee now, so they will be able to access the interpretation guide for you.

Thank you both for your answers, i talked to my supervisor at the company and she replied that she did know about this but they did not have a registration at BRC participate.

She said she will see to it and provide me access. 

Again, thank you very much.

No problem, hope your internship goes well :smile:
1 Thank

No problem, hope your internship goes well :smile:

Thank you very much, 

In addition, could you possibly know somthing about a different topic i posted that is very similar to this one but instead i am looking for information about IFS standard. I'll leave the link. https://www.ifsqn.co...fo/#entry150098

Much aprecciated Mr. zanorias

I've replied on the link. If you're not in a hurry I'll have a more thorough look into it tomorrow and let you know if I find anything more concrete
1 Thank

Thank you very much for all the help !

Similar Discussion Topics
Badge access door system and Food Safety I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything What are access points for raw materials, semi-finished products and open products? Short-Term Contractor Access Are there any regulations stating how many people can have write access to documents? SQF 9.0 11.3.5.6 - access to bathrooms in a production area Level of access for a contract worker, e.g., construction Trying to access PWC/SSAFE Vulnerability Tool to update our Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Can anyone tell me how to access recorded training on IFSQN? BRC 3.6.1 - is online access to specifications sufficient or is the plant required to keep a hard copy?