What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Critical Limit calculation for PPO gas going into a chamber

Started by , Oct 23 2019 05:18 PM

I see now that it was simple math problem. Thank you guys for you help

4 Replies

HI I was wondering if someone may be able to help me out.

If for example a critical limit for the amount of PPO gas going into a chamber are set at 83 oz/ft3 min, and it is going into a 9x9x22ft chamber. And we add 90 lbs of gas are we meeting our limit?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Grading Minor Major Critical Questions used to determine the critical control point Critical limits in seafood HARA CCP and critical limites Establishing Critical Limits CCP for Potstickers
[Ad]

I think you have a simple math problem here, your limit is 83 oz/ft3 and you are doing 1440 oz into 1782 ft3 so you are actually way under your limit, if i'm not mistaken. 

1 Thank

Yep, the chamber has a volume of 1782ft3 so at 83 oz ft-3 you'd need 83x1782=147906oz, or 9244.125lb (assuming an even distribution of O3 in the chamber).

Conversely, 90lb (1440oz) gives you 1440/1782=0.81 oz ft-3 of O3.

1 Thank

Is this at atmospheric pressure?

1 Thank

I see now that it was simple math problem. Thank you guys for you help

Similar Discussion Topics
Grading Minor Major Critical Questions used to determine the critical control point Critical limits in seafood HARA CCP and critical limites Establishing Critical Limits CCP for Potstickers SQF NCR - Critical Limit Not Determined Determine of critical limits Foreign Material -> SS 5.0 mm in sachet products? How do you collect daily critical production data to ensure food safety and quality? Finished product critical parameters for dry aging of beef Can critical limits be defined as a range value?