What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Wheat flour microbiological hazard anaysis

Started by , Nov 14 2019 10:57 AM
2 Replies

Hello EveryOne, 

Hope you are doing well,

I am new in flour industrt and want to do proper hazard analysis and make a good haccp plan. 

but for that i didnt have enough knowledge of wheat and flour, specially microbiology of flour. 

please help me in this .

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Flour correctors and improvers vs wheat quality and mill setting Ingredient Declaration for Wheat Flour Paste that contains many ingredients Can someone identify this potential wheat fungus? What are requirements for exporting wheat flour to the USA? Reference standard with COA for wheat flour, wheat bran and Raw wheat
[Ad]

Hello EveryOne, 

Hope you are doing well,

I am new in flour industrt and want to do proper hazard analysis and make a good haccp plan. 

but for that i didnt have enough knowledge of wheat and flour, specially microbiology of flour. 

please help me in this .

Hi Urooj,

Have a look at this post/thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ill/#entry45872

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

thank you :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Flour correctors and improvers vs wheat quality and mill setting Ingredient Declaration for Wheat Flour Paste that contains many ingredients Can someone identify this potential wheat fungus? What are requirements for exporting wheat flour to the USA? Reference standard with COA for wheat flour, wheat bran and Raw wheat E.coli or E.coli O157 strain for testing wheat flour HACCP for Wheat and Maize Milling Anyone know the level of gluten in wheat? HACCP plan for maize and wheat flour Is precautionary labelling connected to allergen (Wheat and Soya) a CCP or OPRP?