What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

List of QA Documents required for a manufacturing unit.

Started by , Nov 15 2019 06:14 AM
1 Reply

Dear All

I am a research scholar where i work in a pilot plant that produces micronutrient fortified rice. I have to take care of the required QA and FSMS documentation that has to be maintained for the food manufacturing unit. I am still a student and not much experience in it. Kindly let me know the list of mandatory documents that has to be maintained for a food manufacturing unit and if possible site address for finding references to the documents.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Controlled Documents List
[Ad]

Dear All

I am a research scholar where i work in a pilot plant that produces micronutrient fortified rice. I have to take care of the required QA and FSMS documentation that has to be maintained for the food manufacturing unit. I am still a student and not much experience in it. Kindly let me know the list of mandatory documents that has to be maintained for a food manufacturing unit and if possible site address for finding references to the documents.

Hi Micnithya,

As you probably realise, this is a book-sized query. It potentially involves both food Safety and food Quality. You may need to narrow/focus yr request somewhat.

At least two approaches are possible for yr Objective -

(a) Implement a system using books/files published by Organisations like FAO and Individual Experts or

(b) select specific  "Standards" , for example ISO9001 for Quality and FSSC22000 (or other GFSI-recognized Standards) for Safety.

(Local Regulatory Standards may also prioritise certain Quality/Safety aspects)

Such Standards define the Quality/Safety requirements for a given Process/Manufacturing environment and offer Certification potential.

This forum tends to focus more on Safety-related topics  although queries on Quality factors are also welcome.

Does yr plant not possess any Operational/QA documentation ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Controlled Documents List Enzymes - Are they needed on the Ingredients List? How to list ingredients when combining prepared products? BRCGS V9 Gap Analysis Check List Does any have a list or procedure for exactly what is required on a COA? Does anyone have a prep list for an unannounced audit?