What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

For FDA do you use HACCP team names or job titles?

Started by , Nov 18 2019 09:19 PM
6 Replies

Hello all, 

Title 21 CFR parts; 110, 111, 117- Dietary supplements 

For the FDA is it necessary to list the names of each person on the HACCP team or can we list the specific job titles of each member. ie; Purchasing, Sanitation, QC, QA, Micro, Receiving etc.

We are not an SQF/ BRC audited facility. 

Thank you in advance for your advice. 

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

As far as I know:

Name

Position

Training

Work Experience

It won't hurt to put their names :)

1 Thank

As far as I know:

Name

Position

Training

Work Experience

What she said  :spoton:

1 Thank

Thank you! 

As far as I know:

Name

Position

Training

Work Experience

The training should include certifications which the members hold (SQF, PCQI, HACCP, etc.), Work experience could also be titled just "experience" and include education when applicable to role

1 Thank

I don't believe it is a requirement.

I maintain the HACCP Plan for my employer and we don't use names on the HACCP Team List because I reached a point where I was changing it every other month - I now just maintain it as a list of job functions that are represented - Product Quality, Warehouse, Engineering, etc.

The names are available on the Org Chart and allow for referencing of Job Descriptions, training, and anything else an Inspector would want to see.

That works for us, but the above suggestions are useful in that you then have a single document listing lots of information an Inspector or Auditor might want to see, and that is always useful.

FYI.. If you add names instead of titles..... When that person or persons leave, you will need to revise the document.

I recommend NOT using names

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?