What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Online Seafood HACCP Course

Started by , Nov 20 2019 02:37 PM
6 Replies

Hello, I am required to take an online Seafood HACCP Course that provides a certificate. I am looking for a recommended course as there are so many to chose from. 

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Best online SQF course? Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety?
[Ad]

Cornell University and SEAFOOD HACCP Alliance

Yup this one! It's a really good one too. If you choose to take the online segment ONLY, you won't get a certificate, but if you take the second live in class segment you will get a certificate. I asked my state inspector if the online is sufficient, she said yes. We just need to know you took it and have the knowledge even if you get no certificate. But it's up to you at the end :)

this is the one I took and coming up on a refresher now.

Thank you all. Very helpful. I just signed up for segment 1. Awaiting for my username and password email. Have anyone of you taken the segment 2? Do you need the instructor to be in the same state/region? Would any instructor in the United States work for me as I am from Minnesota and there are no instructors available in Minnesota. 

Again, Thank You!! =)

Thank you all. Very helpful. I just signed up for segment 1. Awaiting for my username and password email. Have anyone of you taken the segment 2? Do you need the instructor to be in the same state/region? Would any instructor in the United States work for me as I am from Minnesota and there are no instructors available in Minnesota. 

Again, Thank You!! =)

Hi, Jessica;

Any of the listed AFDO instructors qualify. 

Thank you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Best online SQF course? Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety? New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Lean Six Sigma Online Courses Has anyone completed PCQI online course from imEpik? SQF Online Training Implementing SQF Systems Course Certificate Online