What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pest Control KPI's

Started by , Dec 05 2019 03:08 PM
3 Replies

Does anyone have any KPI's for Pest control they are willing to share? I need to develop some but all I can think of is measuring the number of pests vs a target or goal. That's the idea of pest control in my opinion so the only way to measure its success is to measure number of pest reported or trapped vs a target. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds
[Ad]

That's a kpi that we use, in our program we have set a target of no internal activity. Our pest control company prints out reports showing any logged activity.

Pest Control KPIs that I typically use ( for BRC audits) are:

Internal Rodent Catches per month and current year compared to previous year. Goal = 0

Stored Product Pests per month and current year compared to previous year. Goal = 0

Insects #s per month and current year compared to previous year

Pest Control Recomendations (Total #, and # Open more than 30 days) per month and current year compared to previous year. Goal = no actions open longer 30 days

1 Thank

If you're in a facility with very little pest activity, you can also change the KPI to auditing the program itself. E.g. <10 findings per year on your GMP audits that relate to pest control.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds SQF Pest Control Module 10 Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list How to collect pest control data for easier monitoring? USDA Pest Sighting- Plant shutdown Pest prevention for spices and botanicals