What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Training sought

Started by , Dec 18 2019 04:29 PM
7 Replies

Good Morning to all. 

I need help in rying to get a HACCP certification training. I am located in Plant City, FL. We just got dont with a GFSI Audit and we were approved, we passed. and the only thing she did reccoment is to get HACCP Certified. We only have the Basic haccp training. If someone could please suggest me a website that i can find information i will gladly appreciate it. Im not sure if there is online or live training. 

Best Regards,

Gicela

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

You may want to try the trainings conducted by the University of Florida.  They are scheduled throughout Florida.  Here's the link: https://crec.ifas.uf...tension/events/.  Their focus is on FSMA related trainngs, but they still do HACCP classes a couple of times a year.  I've take several classes through them, including HACCP, and I found the instructors very good. 

Congratulations and good luck,

Todd

1 Like1 Thank

Also you can get it done online:

https://foodsafety.n...haccp-training/

1 Like2 Thanks

Also you can get it done online:

https://foodsafety.n...haccp-training/

This one is actually the best & most cheap!

2 Likes2 Thanks

Thank You everyone for the fast reply.xxxxxx

1 Like

Good Morning to all. 

I need help in rying to get a HACCP certification training. I am located in Plant City, FL. We just got dont with a GFSI Audit and we were approved, we passed. and the only thing she did reccoment is to get HACCP Certified. We only have the Basic haccp training. If someone could please suggest me a website that i can find information i will gladly appreciate it. Im not sure if there is online or live training. 

Best Regards,

Gicela

Hi Gicela,

I find it rather remarkable to pass an audit for a GFSI-recognised Standard when only "basic" haccp knowledge (whatever that means?) is available ? May I ask which Standard ?.

1 Like

@charles C. We actually had a SQF audit and we passed with a 92. My facility is closing the deal with a new client and they are the ones who actually paid for the auditor to come to our facility and audit us. she is from GFSI and by what i know is that we passed. we are a storage and distribution facility. Basically a freezer. I don't know if this helps. 

@charles C. We actually had a SQF audit and we passed with a 92. My facility is closing the deal with a new client and they are the ones who actually paid for the auditor to come to our facility and audit us. she is from GFSI and by what i know is that we passed. we are a storage and distribution facility. Basically a freezer. I don't know if this helps. 

The scorew helps explain. I can see that being a minor if the other elements that the training supports are in place anyway.

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?