What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

AOAC Reference Standards for Drying of Dried Fruits

Started by , Jan 09 2020 09:34 AM
1 Reply

I am employed in a small and just  a newly built food  company. We have no AOAC reference standards . I  want to have a An AOAC   latest Reference standards for Procedure for  TSS  Determination, Ph , water activity, and conventional Oven Drying  for Dried Fruits

Cud u  help me on these matters.

Mai 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a complete set of AOAC official method of analysis Finding a lab that offers and is certified in a particular AOAC method? AOAC Methods FDA BAM, AOAC, ISO methods in Canada FDA Frequency Requirement for External AOAC lab test for Histamine
[Ad]

Hi Meimai

I think you need to buy these from AOAC - as per guidance documents for quality standards I don't think they are free.https://www.aoac.org...t-edition-2019/

If you are lucky enough to know somebody who works in a laboratory they may be able to share a summary of each method....but if you are subject to audits from customers or authorities you might be expected to hold a copy of the standard (to prove you are working to the latest method).

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a complete set of AOAC official method of analysis Finding a lab that offers and is certified in a particular AOAC method? AOAC Methods FDA BAM, AOAC, ISO methods in Canada FDA Frequency Requirement for External AOAC lab test for Histamine AOAC for all method Analysis in Laboratory Lab that conducts sodium testing using the AOAC 966.16 method? Query Re-Acceptability AOAC Method for Sulphite in Meat How to validate AOAC Method Desperately looking for AOAC Method for determination of carbon dioxid