What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Simple HACCP Training - One Sheet Overview

Started by , Jan 13 2020 02:20 AM
7 Replies

Good evening,

I lost it, not sure where it went - hopefully someone here will have a copy...

Looking for a general one page (sheet) explanation of HACCP that we can distribute to about 100 employees at a seafood company for training purposes.

If you have have such a thing please provide - thank you.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can we use Crystal Simple Green on food-contact surfaces? Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Simple processes for various food preparations Does anyone know of a simple traceability software?
[Ad]

Most appreciated Annacortes!!!

Most appreciated Annacortes!!!

I predict around 100 highly bemused employees. :smile:

It's a fantastic resource but sort of "expert" level IMO.

The videos might be useful though. :unsure:

1 Thank

Yes, it most certainly is Charles.

I chuckled as I reviewed it - thinking about 2 minutes in the back row falls asleep, 3 minutes the next row goes down....

1 Like

I hope that you are able to utilize something attached to meet your initial request and to keep the participants from falling asleep or becoming side tracked from boredom.

Thank you both for all you have done over the years and continue to provide generation after generation!

:)

Attached Files

4 Thanks

Hi Anna,

Thks for all yr multi-efforts !

@ Glenn - one of Anna's links led me (eventually) to this webpage which although (visibly) getting a little ancient might delay slumbering -

http://www.revistaaq...t303/ANEXO1.HTM

The above, albeit basic, still gives a pdf well in excess of "1-Page" so, just for fun, I edited/condensed the content, to 13 and 3 Pgs respectively as below -

haccp (13pgs).pdf   1.63MB   27 downloads

haccp (3 pgs).pdf   418.05KB   24 downloads

It obviously depends on the degree of haccp which you are trying to indoctrinate but, If nothing else, may suggest a format which you can re-invent as desired. :smile:

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Can we use Crystal Simple Green on food-contact surfaces? Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Simple processes for various food preparations Does anyone know of a simple traceability software? Simple EC Definitions Looking for a simple, but comprehensive Mock Recall Form in compliance with FDA and SQF code Simple Corrective Action Form for replying to an FDA audit? Seeking tips, advice and simple procedure for handling change control? Simple Raw material receiving form