What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Mandatory training topics for staff for FSSC 22000

Started by , Jan 14 2020 08:41 AM
4 Replies

Hi All, 

I am trying to put together a training schedule for 2020. We are FSSC 22000 certified and i would like someone to shed some light on what are the mandatory training topics that i have to cover with the production staff. We have no CCP's only PRP's. 

Last year we covered the below:

• Food defense
  • pest control
  • food safety training
  • non-conformance 
  • chemical usage and dilutions 
  • traceability 
  • allergen training 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.3.2 - Mandatory Elements Mandatory certificates or courses for SQF Is wearing a mask mandatory in the factory candy packaging? Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? Is it mandatory to have NSF registration for Food Grade Lubricants?
[Ad]

If not already included in food safety, I'd add GMPs and HACCP.

If applicable:  Kosher, Halal, Organic, SQF Program, Pre & Post Operative Inspections and Internal Audits.

Noted. Thank you Miri and Fmack1961  :smile:

Food safety induction

GMP,GHP

Traceability

handling of non conforming goods

CCP & OPRP

PRP specific to the departments

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.3.2 - Mandatory Elements Mandatory certificates or courses for SQF Is wearing a mask mandatory in the factory candy packaging? Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? Is it mandatory to have NSF registration for Food Grade Lubricants? PCQI Training - Is it mandatory? Mandatory documents - BRC for Food Safety Issue 8 Is it mandatory to implement allergen control programs if we declare the allergen on the label? Is it mandatory that roasting of chickpeas must be CCP? SQF 2.4.7 - is product release mandatory?