What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New member greeting

Started by , Jan 16 2020 03:29 PM
4 Replies

Greetings!

I am new onto the forum, hired on to a raw nut manufacturing plant to manage their food safety & QA specifically for BRC compliance.

I am new to BRC, but have experience in food science labs, GMP/GLP, and managing/tracking QA and SOP programs.

Very glad to find this excellent resource! I've been prepping for our scheduled audit since November and we just had it at the beginning of January. Three minor NC's! Just wanted to thank everyone here, as it was obvs a lot to try to get my bearings in a short amount of time.

Now that the audit is over, the real work begins!  :rofl2:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum, it is indeed a fantastic resource! :welcome:

1 Thank

Welcome to the forum, it is indeed a fantastic resource! :welcome:

Thanks so much!

Welcome K2019

1 Thank

Welcome k2019 and even with the incredible support and knowledge base this site provides, that's a great accomplishment! Congratulations!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction