What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Bakery Wants to Lease Space from Us

Started by , Jan 21 2020 09:35 PM
1 Reply

Hey everyone,

We have officially found a new (or new to us), bigger, better building to move into and it's going to be AMAZING and a total game-changer for our facility. I'm sooo excited!

Anyways, I have a question about possibly leasing out some of the production floor to another bakery? A small cake bakery has reached out to us and wants to lease some of the space that we will not be utilizing. Has anyone done something like this? Is there a way we could make that work without it being a total pain? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Considerations in a Pinsa Bakery Dry Cleaning in Bakery Goods Kill step measurement for bakery items Is Colour E 129 permitted to use in Fine Bakery Wares in the EU? Bakery - Proofing Boxes & Cleaning
[Ad]

I have some clients with shared space with other non-like companies.

First up is a risk analysis - that will be your starting point.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Considerations in a Pinsa Bakery Dry Cleaning in Bakery Goods Kill step measurement for bakery items Is Colour E 129 permitted to use in Fine Bakery Wares in the EU? Bakery - Proofing Boxes & Cleaning Refreezing Bakery Products Cooling Product in Small bakery Bakery Water Chiller Risk Assessment ISO22000 for caterings and bakery stores EU food colours permissibility status for bakery wares