What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cookie warning every time a page is refreshed

Started by , Jan 22 2020 07:30 PM
11 Replies

Is anyone else getting the "this site uses cookies- are you cool with that?" every time the page refreshes? I've clicked ok probably 30 times now.

If no one else has this issue, it's probably something on my end (global company with network half way across the country, always issues).

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Justifying not having a proper kill step in cookie production Nestlé Toll House cookie dough recalled nationwide due to rubber pieces found in dough Correct micro testing to ensure safety of RTE edible cookie dough (no egg) Bulk Cookie Dough Metal Detection Use of Canola oil as a processing aid in cookie type bakery products
[Ad]

Is anyone else getting the "this site uses cookies- are you cool with that?" every time the page refreshes? I've clicked ok probably 30 times now.

If no one else has this issue, it's probably something on my end (global company with network half way across the country, always issues).

Hi Tim,

This was afaik a recent, temporary, forum problem but should now have disappeared. Are you still getting it ?

Tried clearing cookies/cache already ?

I used to see it, but not anymore.

I don't see it, after closing the X the first time.

I still see it.

It was supposed to be fixed. Those who still get it please try clearing your browser cache and if possible report back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Simon - I cleared my cache and it the cookies message is gone now.

1 Thank

Before allowing this, I have a question: when IFSQN cooks their internet cookies, do they treat the baking step as a CCP or not? :ejut:

3 Likes

Before allowing this, I have a question: when IFSQN cooks their internet cookies, do they treat the baking step as a CCP or not? :ejut:

:clap:  :happydance:   :lol2: 

I don't think so because they still keep appearing to some people  :silly: LOL  

1 Like

I've done nothing further on my end, but don't seem to be getting the pop ups this morning.

I'll keep an eye on it.

1 Like

We  :diespam: but never cookies.

cookie.jpg   96.71KB   0 downloads

Seriously, if you do or do not get the problem after clearing cache do continue to let me know as it helps.

Thanks,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Justifying not having a proper kill step in cookie production Nestlé Toll House cookie dough recalled nationwide due to rubber pieces found in dough Correct micro testing to ensure safety of RTE edible cookie dough (no egg) Bulk Cookie Dough Metal Detection Use of Canola oil as a processing aid in cookie type bakery products HACCP Plan for Cookie and Biscuit Production Line HACCP plan and allergen plan for edible cookie dough Help on shelf-life validation for a frozen-down cookie Is packaging and labelling a CCP in cookie production? Batch coding for a fast paced cookie manufacturer