What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Context of organization- Food Safety Policy / Internal & external issues

Started by , Feb 14 2020 06:26 AM
4 Replies

Hi 

I am writing policy as per the requirement of ISO 22000:2018, Please anyone can help me to tell if anything remains to aid in this policy or any corrections are required.

'I will appreciate if any once can tell me what exactly the difference b/w Purpose and the context while writing the policy.

Regards

Bhupendra Sharma

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hand sanitizer and food manufacturing within an SQF context? Template for documenting the food context of the organization Procedure on context of the organization for ISO 22000.2018 What is the procedure for determining the context of the organization? FSSC Context of the Organization
[Ad]

Hi 

I am writing policy as per the requirement of ISO 22000:2018, Please anyone can help me to tell if anything remains to aid in this policy or any corrections are required.

'I will appreciate if any once can tell me what exactly the difference b/w Purpose and the context while writing the policy.

Regards

Bhupendra Sharma

hi Bhupendra Sharma
You need to mention
Objectives -Internal and external communication - food fraud - food defense.

hi sharma,

The new ISO 22000:2018 does not say to include in the fsms policy it only say the policy should communicate to all the level of operation, both  communication has its purpose  

1 Thank

hi Bhupendra Sharma
You need to mention
Objectives -Internal and external communication - food fraud - food defense.

hi sir first of all a great thanks for replying on this topic

i would like to inform you that the communication to external & interested parties is already mentioned in the policy 

is there any needs to replace with some other standard word

regards

Bhupendra Sharma

hi sharma,

The new ISO 22000:2018 does not say to include in the fsms policy it only say the policy should communicate to all the level of operation, both  communication has its purpose  

Hi sir,

I many many thanks for the replying on this topic and spare some time for this

sir as i am verifying the same, found ISO 22000:2018 is says" commitment for the effective implementation of FSMS"

Will you please elaborate what exactly needs to be changed , add, or remove from this policy

regards

Bhupendra Sharma 

Similar Discussion Topics
Hand sanitizer and food manufacturing within an SQF context? Template for documenting the food context of the organization Procedure on context of the organization for ISO 22000.2018 What is the procedure for determining the context of the organization? FSSC Context of the Organization Context and Actions to Address Risk and Opportunities Understanding the organization and its context Need help with clause 4.0 context of the organization for development in food industry ISO 9001:2015 Clause 4: Context of the Organization Looking for suggestions or an example of how people are handling 4.0 Context of the Organization