What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone know the email to notify a recall to SAI Global (CB)?

Started by , Mar 06 2020 06:58 PM
3 Replies

Do anyone know the email to notify a recall to SAI Global (CB). I have been trying to get this info and haven;t be lucky.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall?
[Ad]

Call them.

What SQFConsultant said. You should have a contact person at SAI Global that you deal with directly for setting up your audits. They can further direct you on that.

This should be listed in your Crisis Management plan and the number conformed and updated annually. I read this post and looked in our CM plan did a "Find" for SAI and it took me to this within a few seconds:

800 247 0802

foodrecall@saiglobal.com

Similar Discussion Topics
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination) Lower audit score since the SAI Global acquisition by Intertek SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Can we use Mock Recall information for a Traceability Exercise Risk assessment to determine if recall necessary