What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Control Job - 'funny' sign

Started by , Mar 10 2020 02:43 PM
6 Replies

Thought everyone could use a laugh. Anyone else have any funny signs about working in quality control, food safety, etc. :happydance:

Attached Files

3 Likes3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

I will be submitting a release to you for printing rights shortly.  :lol2:

It's funny because it's true!

I will be submitting a release to you for printing rights shortly.  :lol2:

It's funny because it's true!

My colleague found it for me. I'm not sure where he found it.

It is so true. Maybe we should call that job security.

2 Likes
Thanks for sharing

It is like when you are trying to climb a mountain and get to the peak thinking there will be some relief, only to see a larger peak in front of you to climb.

1 Like

I've seen that one before but it's a good'un.

It's funny because it's true.  I often say to my team that food safety and quality feels like you're climbing a massive mountain and never reach the peak.  It's important to turn around sometimes and realise where you've come from, not always looking at where you've got to go.  There will always be more.  Always be higher hills to climb.

We need a bit of humour at this time, thanks. :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?