What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training Needs Analysis Question

Started by , Mar 11 2020 02:57 PM
5 Replies

Hello,

I am currently working on updating our training program. I have some questions regarding the training needs analysis.

1. Would this include refresher training?

2. If the training needs of the employees have not changed, how do I show that this item has been looked at?

I have attached our template that we currently use. I appreciate any input you may have!

Jenna Perri

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Hi Jenna,

I would colour code your analysis in Excel, something like this:

Training Needs Analysis.xlsx   38.21KB   85 downloads

I would have an annual review with each employee to assess the need for refresher training.

There also needs to be a record of training which includes:

i. Participant name;

ii. Skills description;

iii. Description of the training provided;

iv. Date training completed;

v. Trainer or training provider; and

vi. Supervisor’s verification that the training was completed and that the trainee is competent to complete the required tasks.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like2 Thanks

Thank you Tony, that looks great!

Also, I do have a training register addressing all of the items you listed.

You could write up an "internal audit" of the training program. You could site things like, presumably, low customer complaints, no gmp violations, no HACCP document violations, etc.  Things you train on.  Then you can say that because of those findings you find the training program is adequate to the needs of the Food Safety Management System.

1 Thank

Thank you so much! That is very helpful!!

Just adding on another question for those can answer:

Is refresher training required annually or only when it is seen as necessary ex. constant non-conformance's or complaints?

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training