What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New member from India

Started by , Mar 13 2020 11:20 AM
3 Replies

Hello Dear Members

Greetings !!

I am Viplove Sharma from India. I am a Microbiologist & working with a beverage Industry. I Like to gather more & more information related to Food safety & quality systems.

I got to know about this platform from my friend Mr. Bhupendra Sharma, that it is a great platform to learn, improve knowledge & update myself..

I am pretty excited  to get connected to this network. In a positive belief that i will surely improve my knowledge & understanding more to develop food safety culture through the expert's opinion who are already connected here.

Warm regards

Viplove Sharma

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hello Dear Members

Greetings !!

I am Viplove Sharma from India. I am a Microbiologist & working with a beverage Industry. I Like to gather more & more information related to Food safety & quality systems.

I got to know about this platform from my friend Mr. Bhupendra Sharma, that it is a great platform to learn, improve knowledge & update myself..

I am pretty excited  to get connected to this network. In a positive belief that i will surely improve my knowledge & understanding more to develop food safety culture through the expert's opinion who are already connected here.

Warm regards

Viplove Sharma

Thanks Mr. Viplove for mentioning me here,

But me and you both must be thankful to Mr. Simon, as he create such wonderful platform for the food safety and quality assurance personnels.

i am sure that you will get the perfect reply from the professional exists here at this platform.

Thanks Simon and team for tremendous work.

regards 

Bhupendra Sharma

Good morning Viplove, welcome!

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction