What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member - Alexandra Joseph Rabbani - Salt of the Earth Bakery

Started by , Mar 18 2020 04:33 PM
6 Replies

Greetings IFSQN! 

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Alexandra Joseph Rabbani, and I am Managing Partner, Chief Culinary Officer, and Food Safety Overlord of Salt of the Earth Bakery. We are a baked goods company located in Brooklyn, NY. We just provisionally passed our first SQF audit (pending corrections), and have joined IFSQN based on the recommendation of our auditor. 

Thanks in advance for all of the great advice and guidance to be found here. 

Best

Alexandra 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Member of the Month - March 2024 Sea Salt Identity Glad to become a member
[Ad]

Overlord. I tried to get that title on a business card once..

Welcome to the forums!

When you're the business owner, you can write whatever you want on the business cards.  :shades:

Also, if you're stuck doing the food safety, a great title is a small compensation. 

Welcome Alexandra! 

Great titles!!

Hi Alexandra,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Wearing Many Hats Indeed ! :smile:

Greetings IFSQN! 

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Alexandra Joseph Rabbani, and I am Managing Partner, Chief Culinary Officer, and Food Safety Overlord of Salt of the Earth Bakery. We are a baked goods company located in Brooklyn, NY. We just provisionally passed our first SQF audit (pending corrections), and have joined IFSQN based on the recommendation of our auditor. 

Thanks in advance for all of the great advice and guidance to be found here. 

Best

Alexandra 

Welcome Alexandra!

Brooklyn, New York is one of our favorite places on earth and as former tri-state resident I am well aware that your brownies and cookies are most excellent!

Congratulations on passing your first SQF audit.

Welcome again!

Welcome Alexandra! oooo Overlord! I've never heard of that title before... :D 

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Member of the Month - March 2024 Sea Salt Identity Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Food Safety Considerations in a Pinsa Bakery How to control salt water brine as an ingredient?