What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The logo provided by BRC and the logo on the certificate are different...why?

Started by , Mar 26 2020 04:07 PM
4 Replies

Hi all,

We received the new logo (attached) from BRC for Packaging Materials but the logo’s name on our BRC certificate (attached) is different (Packaging - Packaging and packaging materials). QAIC advised me to contact BRCGS again as it appears they have sent us the Issue 6 logo. Which i did and BRCGS is saying the logos I've received are the correct ones as there is only one logo for each standard and they are the same.

I'm confused to say the least and it would be great if someone could clarify which logo is the correct one to use.

Many thanks

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate?
[Ad]

They are using up the last stacks of the "old" certficates, that was the explanation I heard and it makes sense.

You would have thought BRC would have known and could communicate this.

You would have thought BRC would have known and could communicate this.

Well, that is what I heard, but have not had a second witness for the reason, so to me it's only a possible.

thank you guys:)

Similar Discussion Topics
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate? How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? How does Root Cause Analysis Rejection affect BRC certificate? Certificate of Attendance Animal Welfare Certificate for SQF audits ISO 22000 Certificate Scope