What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can you share your Business Continuity Plan or Crisis Management that you did during this Corona Virus pandemic season?

Started by , Mar 30 2020 06:14 PM
2 Replies

Hi!

Can you share your  Business Continuity Plan or Crisis Management  that you did during this Corona Virus pandemic season? 

Thank you, 

Booh 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Distribution in Allergen Management HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat
[Ad]

I did one that we posted on our website and then when I had concrete evidence the "pandemic" was a hoax that people bought hook line and sinker I pulled it down.

1 Like

https://www.fmi.org/...isis-management - this is a resource from FMI that should help you

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Distribution in Allergen Management HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system How to build a raw materials sampling plan?