What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello IFSQN friends!

Started by , Apr 14 2020 04:22 PM
5 Replies

Hello everyone! I work for an organic granola company and we started off very small. In fact, we are still very small, with less than 30 employees. In the past few years we started making private label products for some big companies. Great for business, tough on administrative paperwork. Finding this network has been a lifesaver. I'm doing my best to work on all of our paperwork - HACCP, SQF, Food Safety and the lot - but it's all so overwhelming.

As we are small, we can't afford to hire someone to guide us along the way, so I've stepped up to the plate to try and get everything in order. I am open to any suggestions and guidance. Nice to meet you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

Good afternoon and welcome to IFSQN Granola!

Hello! I have been in the food industry for a while but it is the first time I have been in charged of a company's food safety program so I know what you are going through. You definitely came to the right place, there is a lot of very knowledgeable people here that have helped me out for almost a year. Good luck! I will help you with whatever i can.

Alex 

Thank you so much for your responses. I find myself looking at SO many documents that I don't know where to begin. We are trying to get all our ducks in a row before possibly starting to manufacture food for a larger company who require everything to be SQF compliant.

I have to: re-write the HACCP plan, food safety plan, and try to find a way to organize all of this.

Any tips? templates?

SQF can be a bit overwhelming.

You might want to consider getting the assistance of a consultant to fast track a development or be available to assist your diy.

what are you currently working on now. do one thing at a time or you will get really overwhelmed 

Thank you so much for your responses. I find myself looking at SO many documents that I don't know where to begin. We are trying to get all our ducks in a row before possibly starting to manufacture food for a larger company who require everything to be SQF compliant.

I have to: re-write the HACCP plan, food safety plan, and try to find a way to organize all of this.

Any tips? templates?

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package