What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Suggestions for Critical Quality Points (CQP's) and how to validate them in the baking industry

Started by , Apr 14 2020 05:33 PM
1 Reply

Could someone in a baking industry suggest some examples of Critical Quality Points (CQP's) and how they have validated them?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Suggestions for maintaining bathroom hygiene
[Ad]

I am not in Baking industry but I would reach out to AIB International they are consultants for the Baking Industry. Google them and check out their website they may have some useful articles.  So in baking I would think Mold prevention would be a quality CQP,using scientific data to back up how/what you are doing to prevent mold is scientific validation and in addition looking at holds you have had and customer complaints. Hope this helps.

Similar Discussion Topics
Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Suggestions for maintaining bathroom hygiene Software Suggestions Biologicals- B, C and P hazards suggestions Continuous Process Flow corrective actions suggestions Quality Not Included-Suggestions Welcome Suggestions for PPE Storage and Locker Rooms